A Dialogue about the Absence from the Previous Class

Ataur             : May I come in, sir?
Class Teacher : Yes, come in. Tell me your roll number?
Ataur             : My roll number is 2
Class Teacher : You are a regular student. Why were you absent from the previous class?
Ataur             : I’m sorry, sir. I have just come from hospital.
Class Teacher : Why? Are you sick?
Ataur             : No, sir. I’m quite well.
Class Teacher : What’s your complaint?
Ataur             : My grandfather suddenly felt severe pain in the chest. Moreover, my father is not at
home. So I rushed to the hospital with him.
Class Teacher : How is he now?
Ataur             : He is now all right.
Class Teacher : What has the doctor said?
Ataur             : The doctor has prescribed some medicine and suggested him to take rest.
Class Teacher : I wish his quick recovery.
Ataur             :  Thank you, sir.