A Dialogue on an Exciting Football Match

Myself : AssalamuAlaikum.
Friend :WalaikumAssalam.
Myself : How are you my friend?
Friend : I am very excited and you?
Myself : Alhamdulillah. But why are you excited?
Friend : My favourite team won the world cup football 2014.
Myself : Do you like football much?
Friend : Yes, I like it most.
Myself :Don’t you like it?
Friend :Of course, I like it.
Myself :Did you watch the match last night?
Friend :Sure!
Myself :How exciting it was!
Friend :Really it was so exciting.
Myself :Which team did you support?
Friend :I supported real Madrid and you?
Myself :Barselona.
Friend :What was the most exciting part of the match to you?
Myself :Scoring the goals of Messi.
Friend :Yes, I was excited very much with the goals of Messi.
Myself :I did not see the match ever as yesterday.
Friend :You have told the right.
Myself :Thank you so much
Friend :Your most welcome.