A Dialogue about Borrowing a Book

Siray               : Hi; Salim, How are you?
Salim              : I’m almost of but a little bit worried about writhing dialogues and completing stories
Sentences.
Siray               :  Why? Didn’t you practice them in the class?
Salim              : Yes, I did, Even then, some points are not still clear to me.
Siray               : Don’t have you any English Grammar book?
Salim              : Actually. I don’t have any good English Grammar book. What about you in this
connection.?
Siray               : I have a good grammar composition book by Michel Swan. It’s a good book for
learning net only grammar but also composition.
Salim              : Can I get the book for three or four days, Siray?
Siray               : Sure, Why not, But I use thin book almost every day. So you must return me just of
there four days.
Salim              : Centrally, I will take it for three or four days.
Siray               : Let’s move to our house.
Salim              : Sure friend, thank you.