A dialogue between a customer and a seller

Salesman      : Good morning, Sir. How can I help you?
Customer     : Good morning, l would like to buy a shirt and a tie.
Salesman      : Here are they.
Customer     : Thanks.  Let me have a sight at them.
Salesman      : I think they will suit you well.
Customer     : No, the shirt is a bit tight.
Salesman      : Well, here is another one.
Customer     :  Yes, this will suits me well. Now show me a tie.
Salesman      : Here it is.
Customer     :  No, I don’t like the colour.
Salesman      : What colour do you prefer, sir?
Customer     :  Navy blue.
Salesman      : Ok, We have a better collection of  nice tie of that colour. Here it is.
Customer     : That’s fine.
Salesman      : We have also a good collection of pants.  Do you need any?
Customer      : Please show me some.
Salesman      : Here are they.
Customer      : Do you have black colour?
Salesman      : Sure, please choose from here.
Customer      : Ok, that is the better. What’s the price?
Salesman      : It is all together tk. 2000/- (Two thousand only)
Customer     : Here is the money.
Salesman      : Thank you, sir.
Customer     : Welcome.