A Dialogue on the Importance of Tree Plantation

Myself: AssalamuAlaikum.
Friend: WalaikumAssalam. How are you?
Myself:  Alhamdulillah. What about you?
Friend: Well by the grace of Allah.
Myself: Where are you going now my friend?
Friend: I am going to the nursery.
Myself: Nursery! But why?
Friend: To buy sapling.
Myself: What will you do with the sapling?
Friend : Tree plantation.
Myself: Please explain.
Friend: Trees are the most important element of our environment. It supplies oxygenand receives
carbon dioxide that we always leave.
Myself: What more?
Friend: Tree keeps our ecological balance, protects river erosion, provides sheds to our beasts and birds.
Myself: Does it play any role of filling the demand of food?
Friend: Sure. It supplies us with all kinds of food we eat.
Myself: I am agree with you. But I see something more than oxygen and food.
Friend: What are those?
Myself:Furniture, fuel and medicine. All these are the part and parcel of our daily life.
Friend: I am grateful to you for sharing your valuable views and ideas.
Myself: Thank you my friend.
Friend: You are most welcome.