A dialogue between two friends on hobbies

Friend :AssalamuAlaikum.
Myself :WalaikumAssalam.
Friend : How do you do my friend?
Myself : Alhamdulillah, and you?
Friend : Also well.
Myself : Where are you going now?
Friend : I am going to a book shop.
Myself : Do you want to buy any book?
Friend : Yes, you are right. Very often, I buy different kind of books.
Myself : Very often, but why?
Friend : I like to read book very much.
Myself : Is it your hobby?
Friend : Yes, it is my hobby.
Myself : Which book will you buy today?
Friend : I will buy ‘Biswanabi’ by GolamMostafa.
Myself : What is the characteristic of this book?
Friend : I heard that it is the best book to know our prophet and Islamat a glance.
Myself : O, I see.
Friend : But now tell me what is your hobby?
Myself : My hobby is travelling.
Friend : Do you feel interest in travelling?
Myself : Yes, it is very interesting to me because I can achieve practical knowledge bytravelling.
Friend : When do you take travel?
Myself : Whenever I get opportunity.
Friend : Thank you for sharing your hobby.
Myself : Thank you also.